View by Category
30On30 is over !
Let me put it a bit differently... it has just started !!!
and the first month of this beginning was a huge boost to the cause ! here are some highlights :
- 30 on 30 website had over 2000 visitors in 30 days and more than 4000 page views
- 57% visitors were from India, 28% from the US, 3% from the UK, and rest from Japan, Canada, Singapore, Poland, Hongkong, UAE, and some others...
- There was also a poll on the 30on30 page which was taken by 52 people and 47 of them thought that this initiative has the potential to bring some change and 5 were not too sure
and now the most important statistics !!!!
I had thought that on my 30th birthday I would sell 30 photographs and raise Rs. 30000... Not much went as planned !!!
Through the 30 on 30 project, I managed to sell 69 prints of my pictures, and the project managed to raise Rs. 69000 !!!!
There would also be some more to this 69000 which comes from the dollar conversion, and some from the rounding off of the printing and shipping costs...
30000 on 30000 on 9000 !!!!
Heartfelt thanks to everyone who participated, promoted, or wished for the success of 30On30...
and like I said, earlier, this is just the beginning!
30on30 was a huge success ! Something that I wished for and was secretly hoping for, but did not expect !!!
Will come back with a detailed post later on how the last one month was for 30on30...
The project is formally OVER now !
1. Reached the initial goal of raising Rs. 30000
2. Decided to not stop there
3. Revised the goal to Rs. 50000 and are about 5K short of it as of today
4. Even if we reach 50K we would try to continue raising some money till 30th April and do as much as possible
Thank you everyone who has participated, appreciated, purchased, promoted, and wished for the success of the project.
And like I said, its not over yet !!! There is still more than a week to go.. please do spread the word around if you have not yet done that.
First of all a big “THANK YOU” from me and the entire ASK family for your continued commitment and support towards ASK and Sankalp.
Secondly, I would also like to congratulate you for this beautiful and most creative initiative. Kudos to you!
On behalf of ASK, I can assure you that each and every contribution made from all your hard work will be judiciously utilized for the well being of the children in need, who are presently at the bottom of the pyramid.
Thanks you once again for your continued support,